Au Brana has been purpose built to support a range of artistic and related practices. We are committed to providing affordable space in an idyllic setting and finding means for all artists to gain access to our space to realise their projects. The centre’s facilities are contained within a converted barn and they include :
- 120m2 main studio space with stone walls, exposed woodwork and semi-sprung parquet floor.
- 35m2 studio space with parquet floor.
- Large fully-equipped kitchen and dining area.
- A semi-private dormitory for up to 15 individuals with accessible bathrooms.
- Wifi access and laundry facilities.
- Private rooms available in the main house or nearby village.
- Catering available upon request.
- Landscaped gardens and proximity to a large forest.
- Local commerce and farmers markets within 3km.
The dormitory consists of one accessible bathroom with shower and toilet, a second bathroom with 2 separate showers and another toilet with the sleeping areas divided into two rooms; one smaller 6 bed room, and a larger space divided into 4 intimate and private bays with 2 or 3 beds in each. We provide blankets, pillows and a sheet for your stay, but guests are required to bring a sleeping bag and their own towels.
Please contact us if you require assistance to begin a new project or request our hire rates, firstname.lastname@example.org